Friday, April 11, 2014

Things that I do

This semester we are study structuralism, linguistics ethnology and dome other contents that we can use to be a better professional. However, in the conditions that the education is, I, with other partners, understand that never the formal education will be... the thing that the goberments promise.
Well, returning to the topic, apart of the contents that I study I am taking English. First days of this year I tried to play futbol, but I am very bad, and the time it was insufficcient.
Others activities that I do are connected with a work more politic. I am in the line of anthropology of the education, where we find the knowledge that the university does not give us, thats, in a few words, but it's not all that we do. 
What I hope for this year is nothing, I don't have nothing clear, I suppose that I Iive day to day, week to week, I can not plan my life for a year, maybe a hope to be sorprised in the way, that explain why I can not plan my life for a long time.

Health and solidarity

No comments:

Post a Comment