Saturday, May 10, 2014

My favorite piece of tecnology

Hello brothers and sister, tonight I will talk to you about my MP4. Is my special piece of technology jajaja. Well, I like listen music and I use my mp4 all the time to listen all kind of music.
I have my mp4 about two years ago, is something special to me, like all that I have. I usually use my things until the dead... jajaja, I mean, for example, my clothes, I always use the same clothes.

I listen a lot of music with my mp4, every morning when I go to the university I ride a bike listen music feeling the wind in my face, that’s is beautiful, and for the night too, is the best placer that I know that every day I will have.
Here a picture of a mp4
I had a mp4 before this, and when I losed, I cannot accusstumed, so I bought very quickly other one... I pay one of my finger :C

And that's is my history my friends
Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment