Friday, October 24, 2014

Enviroment Problems

Hi, today I going to talk about the environmental care.
I think that is a topic that is not considerer like a true problema in our society. Is not instaled in the public debate.
In my opinion, altought the environmental care it is important, we don’t really care about that. The life is very quiclky, and we don't have much time to think in many things. In my case, I am not very informed about friendly practices to care the environment, only I maintain my habits, an recently add other one, ride bike.
The more reciclying practice that I have, is always out the trash in the trash can, if I don’t have a trash can near, I keep the trash.
Recently, like I say, I saterted to use a bike to travel for the city, I go to the university, almost every days, in my bike.
I don’t know what eco-organizations work the enviroment problem, I only listen about some ones, but… I don’t know very much about the topic in general.  I have the mind busy in other things, but the enviromental friendly practices are very necesary.
I would like to do more for care the enviroment, or work in some organizations, but I don’t have many time to do other things.

Finally, a general critique about my city, Santiago is a city with very much polution.

No comments:

Post a Comment