Sunday, October 26, 2014

Books

Hello partners, today I will comment to you some books that like’s me. Usually I must to read very much for University, but not always like me that kind of text, very epecific and cientific. I like very much the literature, I remember that when I was studying in the school, the last year, before go class, some days, I went to a bookstore and read in the mornings.
Like me, until today, the science fiction, filosofic tales, some more contemporary or clasic, books to think. I had interest in know about myself and the others from the books. I read Edgard Allan Poe, Ray Bradbury, Herman Hesse, Leon Tolstoy, Dostoievski, Gabriel García Márquez for mention someones. Books like “The brothers Karamazov”, “One hundred years of solitude”, “Damian”, “The ilustrated man”.
I remember one book that cause me a great impact, “The stepary wolf” from Herman Hesse; always like me the wolfs, I don’t know why, may be because that are lonely animals, the book talk about a man that live alone because; in my words, the society and the times when he live, are nasty, unhealthy, vacuous, without sense. He hope more of life and people, was a very intelligent man (the protagonist) but he was not live, didn't enjoy the life until he met a woman. Well, the book is very interesant (at least for me) the way that he wrote, impresses me. Until today I reread the book. I don't tell you more... for you to read.

In the school I didn’t read many things that interest me, at least in the class. Today the things are not so much different. Jajaja, always happen, that we read when we are in vacations, but the time ever end very fast and books remain unread.

No comments:

Post a Comment