Sunday, November 16, 2014

English class

Today I going to comment about my experience in this class. First of all. Miss, you are great xD. I started the first semester of this year with English III, and I had a good teacher too, Mister Juan. Whatever, the thing is, even when I know that you really want that we learn English, a good part of those learning is for dedication of the student, and like I always say to you miss, in the University in particular, is very difficult concentrate in learn another langue, especially if in school, we didn’t have the opportunity to learn very much.
The blogs, in my opinion, are a good tool for learn to read and write, but… was not sufficient. And the video… for me, it is not so good… I am very timid, in particular for been in photography and videos.
Besides the class, I don’t practice very much my English, like I say ever, time elapse very quickly, and we always are doing something.
In general, like I say, is difficult to learn English in this part of my life, but I will try to learn in vacations. I think that I learned a special key to practice English thanks to you.
I pretend to practice every day in a program name’s duo lingo (I think that is good to maintain the training), listen text in English, and read, read, and read. The next year I want to study physical anthropology, and I need to learn English.
That it's miss, I want to thank you for try to teach us, even when is so difficult to do that. I promise you, that I will learn <3 trust me.

1 comment:

  1. I didn`t know that you wanted to study physical anthropology :0 Thats really cool, I wish you the best of luck on that.

    ReplyDelete