Sunday, November 16, 2014

A review of the year

This year, has elapsed very quickly for me. From the moment when I entered to study, my life changed very much. So many experiences, many people that I knew this year, and the year before.
Although is November, I feel that this year is finishing. Maybe because the timing in the University is very much intense. Between the study, the family and other kind of works that we made. The time fly.
During the year I knew some girls that made me felt great, although we didn’t stay together, was very good for me.
I did other works, like in the past year, with my partners. We did many things in the University and out of it. I am integrant of the line of anthropology of education that was born a few years ago in the carrier. Is a very important organization for me. Also, this second semester, I am participating of the territorial brigades, a work group that burn from the executive secretary of the FECh since this year, when the Vamos Construyendo took the position.
However, I feel that I didn't had many achievement, yes I had many learnings.
I wish to do more things, but the strength failed me. We can’t not do everything. I am sorry for not dedicated more time to my family, but is something about I can’t do very much.
Some comments about my situation. I am tired, I like could rest in a sofa watching a movie, reading a book, listen music, or just, talking with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment