Friday, September 5, 2014

Eterna Inocencia


Hello, I remember one concert, may be the only one I have gone. It was the first semester this year. With a friend, we went to see “Eterna Inocencia”, I din’t know the group, but my friend played some songs to me and I love them. Like “vientos del amanecer”


I love that song.

Well, the think is that we went to the concert, and never played that song, however, I never stayed before in a place like that. Was awesome, we go to the front, at the scenary (was in a discoteca, very huge). Four bands played before they, it was very pacefull, but when they became, all turn crazy, at the first song, the energy, the voices, the hot, the movement, the adrenaline, all at the same time, was amazing, with my friend, ending with all our wears wet. The band is an Argentine group and played about 2 hours, the concert was in a local of the center of Santiago, in an specific place that I don’t remember. The members of the group are very simple people, and in all the places were they go, try to transmit the idea of "do it yourself".


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a good experience Nachito. We have to go to a cumbia concert soon <3

    Nico

    ReplyDelete